How to place a warranty request
Check all the connections and plugs. Make sure there is not anything that is preventing a good connection to the light. Low voltage will make a light flash, flicker, or half turn on. Check the wire size to make sure it is correct. We get back lights that work fine and these lights are sent back to the customer. Check and re-check all your connections before sending a light back.
A warranty light will be replaced with the same model only, no store credit or refunds will be issued.
Print out the return form located here https://www.lifetimeledlights.com/sites/default/files/Return-Form2.pdf and include it with your warranty return. Anything received without this form will not be processed. We have no way of knowing who you are and what you need if this form is not included with your return. Our shipping address is on this form.
Your original order number will be required, please write it on the for in the correct area. Lifetime LED warranty is good for the original purchaser only.
All warranty lights sent in will be tested, If found to be in good working order they will be returned to you. Test everything before sending anything back.
Any replacement on backorder will be shipped once back in stock. Delays may happen.
Thanks to dishonest people, we can not send replacement lights to you before receiving your light. This has burned us many times and Lifetime LED had to stop shipping warranty items before receiving the old ones back.
We are an American company with American employees and pay American taxes.
What is Covered
Lifetime LED Lights offers our valued customers the following Lifetime Warranty on all Lifetime LED Lights purchases.
Subject to the terms, exclusions and limitations herein, and with respect only to products first sold in the United States, Lifetime LED Lights warrants that the purchaser’s product it shall be free of defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product. The Lighting must be installed and used on purchaser’s vehicle according to supplied product installation instructions and/or warnings. This Lifetime Warranty is made only with respect to the initial purchaser and is not transferrable. Lifetime LED Lights reserves the right to require proof of purchase as a condition of this Warranty and to make future revisions to this product or its Lifetime Warranty without obligation to provide notice of same to purchaser or to conform existing product to future revisions. Any change to this warranty made after purchase may be applied retroactively at the sole discretion of Lifetime LED Lights.
What is Not Covered
Your Lifetime LED Lights Lifetime Warranty does not cover damage or claims to any component, vehicle, or person other than the Lifetime LED Lights product purchased. Your Lifetime Warranty is expressly limited to replacement of the item itself shall Lifetime LED Lights determine item was not free of defects in material and/or workmanship. As such, this Warranty does not cover damage or claims to any component, vehicle, or person Lifetime LED Lights determines to have been damaged by or subjected to:
• Inadequate mounting or installation damage, alteration, modification, misuse or failure to maintain.
• Damage in any part attributable to: (a.) vehicle systems or components or (b.) combination with non-Lifetime LED Lights products.
• Normal wear and tear/product deterioration.
• Scratches or defects in product finishes or damage due to shipping.
• Corrosion or deterioration of paint or finish
• Acts of God, accidents, impact by rocks, trees, obstacles or other aspects of the use environment.
• Theft, vandalism or other negligent or intentional damage
Remedy Limited to Repair/Replacement:
The exclusive remedy provided for products covered under this Warranty shall be, upon Lifetime LED Lights’ inspection and at Lifetime LED Lights’ option, either repair or replacement of product or parts (new or refurbished). Any parts repaired or replaced will be considered part of the original product and will not extend the term of the Warranty. All removal, shipping, and installation costs are customer’s responsibility. If a replacement part is needed before your part can be returned, you must first purchase the replacement part. Then, if Lifetime LED Lights determines the part warrantable, you will be credited the purchase price of that part.
This warranty is the only warranty made in connection with the purchase of this product. Lifetime LED Lights neither assumes nor authorizes any manufacturer, vendor, retailer, other person or entity to assume for it any other obligation or liability in connection with its products or this Warranty.
Other Limitations - Exclusion of Damages - Your Rights Under State Law:
• In consideration of the purchase price paid, neither Lifetime LED Lights nor any independent distributor are responsible for any loss of use or time, rental costs, or for any incidental, consequential, punitive or other damages (whether arising in tort or contract) you may have or incur in connection with your vehicle, or your Lifetime LED Lights product. Your exclusive remedy hereunder is repair/replacement of the item itself or refund as described above at Lifetime LED Lights' option. All implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are hereby disclaimed or limited to the extent allowed under your jurisdiction.
Our return address is:
- Off Road Industries
- 1279 S 1900 E
Washington UT 84780